Dan's Introduction!

Happy Friday!

My names Dan and I’m your community supervisor! I wanted to introduce myself to you all and let you know what I’m doing here. I will be monitoring this forum and feeding back your comments and questions to the wider team.
There will be times when we don’t have all the answers to your questions but please know that I will provide all of the information that I can and keep you updated. In addition to monitoring this forum for your questions and comments I will also manage any structured posts and keep you updated on our exciting developments!

Please note that I will be making an effort to bring the main conversation back here to our Community Board!

I am also the Video Production supervisor, which means if you don’t hear from me straight away it’s probably because I’m making a sweet GIFs of the app or setting up for a shoot or editing!

Right now I am compiling a list of questions for Mel to answer in a Q&A video to be shot in the next couple of weeks, so let me know your questions and if there’s anything in particular you would like to hear about.

In the meantime, if you guys have any questions about me, I am happy to answer them while we prepare our next posts!