I want to know please:

Hi,

• how you will proceed with legal issues and exchange listings? What is the plan with the token?
  • when can we expect new exchanges?
  • how did the trip to the US go? (I’m really surprised that we didn’t even see a single tweet)
  • have you found some community manager?
  • when can we expect the MVP?
  • when will we come after the competition?
  • AND and when do you fiiiiinally start communicating on a regular basis?
  • how will you reestablish trust?

Thank you

I’m also interested in progress on MVP launch. Can you please share some details (literally anything) to indicate progress is being made.

Will the closed MVP launch this year?

thanks @Hansolox for all the questions, I honestly hope the Mel and the Team will respond.

Agree with @starseed - thanks for all you are contributing @Hansolox !

As I heard that binance is charging a quite big fee to have your token listed on it. Are you willing to pay for it?
As i understand it, the TKN community would support this expense.

Salty af -> super bull indicator

Hi @Hansolox and all others

Appreciate the concerns raised and that the Bittrex scenario has raised alarm with many members of our community. To answer your questions:

• how you will proceed with legal issues and exchange listings? What is the plan with the token?

We are still awaiting advice from our lawyers regarding legal issues. Once we have received this advice we can plan according the advice.

• when can we expect new exchanges?

We have submitted multiple applications for major exchanges. We unfortunately cannot control how quickly the exchanges will be able to list us as we go through the approvals process with the exchanges. We will keep you informed as progress is made.

• how did the trip to the US go? (I’m really surprised that we didn’t even see a single tweet)

Fair question, we will provide a separate update on testing in the US. As you know, we have had to divert time and resources to the Bittrex situation which is why the update has not happened yet.

• have you found some community manager

Yes, they will be introduced shortly.

• when can we expect the MVP?

For the latest on our release plan, please consult our public roadmap.

• when will we come after the competition?

Sorry - not sure what you mean. If you are asking about release dates vs other card project, please see our roadmap.

• AND and when do you fiiiiinally start communicating on a regular basis?

Regular is a pretty wide spectrum… Our aim is not to provide 24/7/365 support to the community on Discord. As much as I’m sure you would appreciate it, it is simply not a good use of company resources. Our community manager will certainly be more available than we have been to answer queries such as these moving forward so you can expect an improvement.

• how will you reestablish trust?

We’re working on that. Thanks for keeping us to account.

Thanks for your continued contribution to our forum.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Looking forward to the community manager.

Roadmap hasn’t been updated for a while though. Not sure for how long it’s been saying “within next few weeks” for the same cards. But I guess you’ll provide an update when you write about the testing in Seattle.

While I understand not providing 24/7/365 support in the Discord channel, the reality is you guys haven’t shown up in Discord for 6+ months, so FUD is running rampant. Why so much disregard for your community?

Hi @Smokatokey - Discord is not currently supported by Tokencard which is why no one is responding there. We encourage to engage on our forum, reddit or twitter. Thanks

Thank you for responding Elliott. Seems strange when 99% of crypto projects use Slack or Discord you guys would chose not to support it… Slack was supported by the team at one point…

At one point Discord was the official channel for communication. What changed and why did no one bother to inform the community?

In the little official communication that has been released this forum is recommended as the best source of information yet posts are rarely answered.

Can you provide any confirmation on MVP rollout? As per questions above this is listed as a ‘few weeks’ in the roadmap document yet we have seen nothing in the 7 weeks since that was published. Can we realistically expect to see evidence of the product before the New Year?

With the new community manager we will need an official discord, there is no way around. These chats are a very important gateway to a crypto project!
Most of the communication work is anyway done by the same members, day by day, for free.
It’s just important to make it official and that tokencard also promotes it also that way.

@eliott Thanks for the answer.
@Hansolox and others, thanks for the questions!