Hi @Hansolox and all others
Appreciate the concerns raised and that the Bittrex scenario has raised alarm with many members of our community. To answer your questions:
- how you will proceed with legal issues and exchange listings? What is the plan with the token?
We are still awaiting advice from our lawyers regarding legal issues. Once we have received this advice we can plan according the advice.
- when can we expect new exchanges?
We have submitted multiple applications for major exchanges. We unfortunately cannot control how quickly the exchanges will be able to list us as we go through the approvals process with the exchanges. We will keep you informed as progress is made.
- how did the trip to the US go? (I’m really surprised that we didn’t even see a single tweet)
Fair question, we will provide a separate update on testing in the US. As you know, we have had to divert time and resources to the Bittrex situation which is why the update has not happened yet.
- have you found some community manager
Yes, they will be introduced shortly.
- when can we expect the MVP?
For the latest on our release plan, please consult our public roadmap.
- when will we come after the competition?
Sorry - not sure what you mean. If you are asking about release dates vs other card project, please see our roadmap.
- AND and when do you fiiiiinally start communicating on a regular basis?
Regular is a pretty wide spectrum… Our aim is not to provide 24/7/365 support to the community on Discord. As much as I’m sure you would appreciate it, it is simply not a good use of company resources. Our community manager will certainly be more available than we have been to answer queries such as these moving forward so you can expect an improvement.
- how will you reestablish trust?
We’re working on that. Thanks for keeping us to account.
Thanks for your continued contribution to our forum.